Otds!



Testing out the blogger app on iPhone so am posting some otds to see if it works!

Dress bought from a boutique at Far East called WoodWood about 3 years ago. Fits better now that I've lost some weight- it used to be a tad tight haha. And my new colorful tweed bag bought on impulse from Tangs! It's under their own fashion line called Martina Pink. Love the colours of the bag. Only gripe is it's a tad small for someone like me who likes to carry lots of nonsense out. But smaller bags are good; less heavy and taxing on me! I must learn to pack light. Even for overseas trips. Haha.

Love, bonito Yasmin tube in neon yellow I got off a re-seller from the forum. It's so much brighter irl and I love it! Paired with floral shorts from Valleygirl bought in Perth.

From one of TVD's recent launch - Pretty in crochet dress in Jade (M)! If you didn't manage to get your hands on this pretty piece during the launch, you can join the BO here: http://thevelvetdolls.livejournal.com/64019.html. Size M is too loose for me at the PTP (I'm a UK6/8); I would fit a size S better and I'm keeping the one in Rose :D 

Old dress from Ohvola bought almost 2 years ago. Second time wearing it. Haha. Lucky for me crochet is still somewhat in fashion.

Alethea dress from Love, Bonito. Contemplated on selling this away cos the colors are really loud irl and super festive (like only suitable for CNY/Christmas which I already wore for this year's CNY haha) but am undecided!

Pinafore dresses used to be all the rage a few years back and I got this from Taiwan back in 2009. I was unusually colour-coordinated that day - even my shoes!

Peplum dress from Lollyrouge which was so tight that when I tugged it down over me it left a long angry scratch mark on my arm :(


OTD from London back to Singapore - that's my flight buddy Birdie Jr! :D He kept me company to and fro the 2 13-hour flights. Wearing a houndstooth printed dress bought from Primark that came with the orange belt. 

Shift dress in Fuchsia bought from Loveandbravery some time back and was too big for me all around. Got it altered and now it fits much better!

Banana Republic top paired with black chiffon skirt with gold prints also bought from Primark. Super love this skirt: the gold prints and the flowy effect BUT the waistline is this super tight elastic band that makes wearing and removing this skirt a chore.

Ohvola Le Fleur Romper in Apricot (S)! Love the prints but the waist/hips area is too snug for me (I have child-bearing hips) and ptp slightly loose so am gonna sell it. Email lunarina@gmail.com if you are interested! Only worn once for a few hours and still in mint condition. 

Super love this dress I bought from Primark which I wore for xuan's wedding dinner. A rather hefty price tag at 25 pounds but the quality is pretty fabulous. Would be awesome if the ptp was more fitting but who can I blame for my tiny boobs!? My mother. 

Old favourite from TVD - High collar waterfall top in Turquoise with Topshop MOTO jeans. Thunder thighs alert - please avert your eyes away

Yellow dress from LRH to chase away the blues on a Monday.

Be back with more updates!

You Might Also Like

0 comments