My moomoos


Wow wee. Ever since sissy helped to promote my blog URL on her Twitter I suddenly had like a 10 fold jump in page views! Her following is indeed strong.. Lol. Anyway because of that I now feel so pressurized to blog cos I don't want people visiting and keep seeing one old lonely photo of Big Ben on my blog haha.

And because my room is undergoing renovation and I can't remember where the hell I stowed my card reader to, it's gonna take me some time to upload all the London/Amsterdam photos and therefore some more time before I can blog about the trip.

SO I have decided to blog about the past few gatheringsI have had with my moomoos (we actually met up monthly for 3 months consecutively! kudos to busy them for making the efforts :') ) - random friendship that formed and strengthened miraculously over the years :D They are featured in my header above heh.

Before I blog about the meals we had let me just post some photos of us over the years... the transformation is ahhh-mazing! (Except I think Dot looks the same, only prettier. Yes I am a very politically correct blogger hahaha) Ugliest photos ranked in size - the smaller the uglier haha


 
This was us 5 years ago.. when I was still in braces. Can you tell which is me!? Lol


 
Fast forward to 1 year later in 2008.. just check out Andrea's sud-ki hair!

This was also 2008 I think.

2010 - when we were all in the rat race already. Oh gawd.. my hair looks terrible. Haha

And thankfully, things got better from here on.. heh. Photos below date from 2011.

 dinner date in July 2011 with Fel

random dinner date back in August 2011

celebrating Dot's 26th

 celebrating Andrea's 26th 


Christmas with the moomoos last year! 




 random dinner date sometime in March 2012

.... and this is how we look like now! As of September 2012 haha.

Where we celebrated Andrea's 27th with a "surprise" brunch and visit to the wedding dress exhibition at NMS


Just decided this is quite a long blog post in itself and I will blog about our food-ventures another time! Haha. Great, now I have more material to spread out with =P


You Might Also Like

1 comments