From Singapore to London

YES! Finally uploaded my London/Amsterdam photos and sitting down to blog about my trip that happened 2 months ago :D

Must say that for a 8-days trip in a new country I didn't really take many photos. Mainly because the weather was too cold I just can't be bothered to take my hands out of my warm toasty pockets to take photos haha. And partly because I travelled alone for a few days. No tripod to take photos of myself. Haha. So it's a lot of scenery/tourist attraction shots I guess.

Nonetheless, hope my posts will still be interesting reads!

So on 26 October which was a Thursday night and eve of a PH, my parents sent me to the airport after a family dinner at Bedok. Which was awesome, really. They don't have the habit of sending us to or picking us up from airport and poor me usually cab both ways :( So I was glad Daddy gave me a lift especially when I was flying alone for the first time!

Was excited and slightly in trepidation as I didn't really know what to expect of my first time flying solo. Plus I can really be such a ditz at time. Really thankful I made it there and back safe and sound haha.

And it was my first time flying SQ in like over a decade! Been taking budget flights the past 2 years I forgot how it feels like to be pampered onboard. Hehe.

I needed a flight buddy so I brought Birdie Jr along with me :p
Poor thing got squeezed quite thoroughly as we passed through customs. He is perfectly harmless officer!

Anyway SQ is totally awesome! I had a nice supper onboard coupled with a nice glass of Riesling. Birdie Jr definitely approves!


However, the entertainment onboard was mildly disappointing and I ended up watching cartoons and animation films. And some Taiwanese variety show which got me laughing as soft as I could without people thinking I was insane haha. And pro-tip for people with small bladders like me: Always get an aisle seat! I felt so paiseh to keep disturbing the man sitting at the aisle that I tried to hold it in as much as I can and when I see that he goes up to go toilet I immediately spring up and out as well! Haha. 13-hour direct flight some more. But he was quite nice about it the few times I had to go la. :)

It was breakfast onboard before we landed in London early in the morning on 27th. I was supposed to take the tube and make my way to Mish's place from the airport before she went to work. So my plan was to touch down, try to find wifi or data sim, contact Mish and set off.

Most unfortunately I had switched to an iPhone 5 and pre-paid data nano sim cards were not available yet. And the airport did not provide free wifi too. You gotta pay and I wasn't going to. And and and my phone was dying so I desperately needed to charge it!

Thankful for these charging points available at the airport. 

But the next obstacle was... my phone had no service at all! My mobile plan included roam in subscription so by right I should be connected to any of the London network but no. "No Service" throughout the entire time I stood there charging my phone. I was a bit panicky because how was I going to contact Mish?? I mean, I did have her home address and directions there but what if she wasn't home or something happens along the way?

But the excitement of being in London trumped the panic attacks. I stood there reading Hunger Games off my iPad while my phone was charging and I noticed a pay phone in sight so I decided to call Mish using a public pay phone! (which cost a bomb by the way zzz)

Mish was so nice she said she would skip work for that day and waited for me at home! So after establishing contact I went in search for the tube, excited that my trip was officially kicking off!

Got myself a travel ticket. Spot me in the cctv!

The trains in London are much smaller than Singapore's, and they allow eating and drinking in the train which totally rocks by the way. But then I understand where Singapore's gahmen is coming from when they imposed the local law of no eating and drinking lah. Cos the London trains really quite dirty some of them. Oh another similarity is that there's no network service also. I think it's worse than Singapore's one lol.

Most of the stations do not have lifts (or at least I didn't see them) and I had to lug my 16kg luggage up and down stairs pant pant. As I was going down this particular flight a nice lady actually came and help me! Touched max. But no more chivalry in London. Le sigh.

After about 45 mins I reached the station near Mish's apartment - Canada Water! They actually have free wifi in the tube stations. According to Mish there is zero network underground so they are installing wifi which will be free till end of 2012. So I'm guessing the wifi is actually chargeable over there now haha. Lucky for me :p

My super hot friend in super cold weather. She was wearing short shorts underneath lol. But I still think she's crazy cos the weather was damn friggin cold!

Safe and warm in her room! That's her pet Noodles which she shares with her housemates :) It's super cute but I don't think it liked me very much haha

more of Noodles

After some settling down Mish took me out to sightsee a bit! I can't remember all the places she brought me and I didn't snap very many photos. But it was a great time of catch up as we walked through London in the cold weather :D

First stop was the Borough Market where there were lots of food! Yummmmms.

According to Wikipedia, Borough Market is a wholesale and retail food market in SouthwarkCentral LondonEngland. It is one of the largest food markets in London,[1] and sells a large variety of foods from all over the world.

The retail food market only opens from Thursdays to Saturdays! Glad I was there to try some of it.

Toasted cheese sandwich

me looking happy with my toasted cheese sandwich

me and Mish!

and we had reaaaalllyyy goooood oysters. so fresh they taste just like the sea! this Hongkie dude was selling them and he has perfect camera sense - totally smiling for my photo haha

Pork burger jia dan!

Mish brought me to a coffee place and I was pleasantly surprised that their coffee was good - thought England all about tea and scones only hahaha. That tall blond guy with the specs is Mish's eye candy btw. Lol but i suspect he is gay.

pheasants on display

After filling our tummies Mish brought me to the Tate Modern museum which is free entry! Like no such thing in Singapore can. Still say wanna promote culture and arts.... Right.

Anyway according to Wikipdia (again! haha), Tate Modern is a modern art gallery located in London, England. It is Britain's national gallery of international modern art and forms part of the Tategroup (together with Tate BritainTate LiverpoolTate St Ives and Tate Online).[2] It is the most-visited modern art gallery in the world, with around 4.7 million visitors per year.[3] It is based in the former Bankside Power Station, in the Bankside area of Central London. Tate holds the national collection of British art from 1500 to the present day and international modern and contemporary art.[4]

Mish is such an art buff she could literally tell me the background and history and artist etc of like every piece of artwork there haha. Art is not really my cup of tea so luckily it's free LOL. Still a pleasant enough experience, but it was pretty crowded for a Friday afternoon though.

One of the very few rare artwork I can recognize.. Picasso!


A balcony at the museum where you can see some skyline of the river

Soon, the woggers were arriving in London from Paris and we made plans to meet-up!

Passed by Trafalgar Square on the way 

Reunion with the woggers! We sat at a random restaurant with drinks and fries and discussed our sightseeing plans for the next few days. After which, woggers left to meet Swi's colleague who is based in London for dinner while I left with Mish to have a Vietnamese dinner!


I am a big fan of Vietnamese food and this wasn't disappointing! The portions were pretty huge and I had difficulty finishing up so we packed the remainders home which I think were taken care of by Mish's housemates. Lol. The restaurant was run by Asians - I believe they were Vietnamese and about 95% of the patrons were Asian too. 4.5/5! 

After dinner it was a short walk back and we stopped by the supermarket to do some grocery shopping. Okay some is an understatement. LOADS of grocery shopping as Mish had to stock up on lots of stuff. The bags were heavy and the weather was so cold the short walk seemed like a marathon. Oh and the supermarket cashier refused to let us buy wine cos we both didn't bring our IDs out! Not sure if they are always this strict but I shall take it as a compliment that I look young LOL. 

We finally made it back with the groceries while almost getting frozen in the cold. I was really exhausted cos I was jet lagged and still adjusting to the euro time zone. When it was 4pm London time I felt like it was 10pm already cos it was 12mn back home.

Conked out soon after I shower on Mish's comfy bed with an electric blanket. The best thing invented for the cold weather! :)

To be followed up with the next post on London sightseeing!

Some mobile snaps:

Freshly cut and styled hair at Salon Vim done by director Gary Chew on NYE. Love how it looks when he styled it. Unfortunately now it looks nothing like this now. Haha 

 OTD on first day of work in 2013: cotton on basic top x love bonito bandage skirt

My almost OTD on Sunday - GAP tank bought from Cambodia (yes I question its authenticity too but I only paid 4USD for it so... hahaha) x H&M skirt x Miu Miu ballet flats. Almost because in the end I didn't make to to church but changed to shorts and went to Loysel's Toy for a solo brekkie and coffee which was kind of nice. 

Love bonito Camella corset x Miranda skirt in Sunflower. Got the top off a re-seller in S and it is so super ultra duper tight I literally cannot slouch in it. Breathing was constrained and eating was restricted lol. I would be selling this away! Tho it looks really good paired with the skirt. Oh welllll. 

Batik printed dress I got from Cambodia also at USD10! (Bargained down from USD18)
Wore it for a work function which had a floral and batik theme. But it's prolly those wear once only kind cos it's too big for me and I gotta keep pulling it up. The prints are really pretty tho. Any takers? Hehe

OTD for today: Ohvola top which I got from their warehouse sale last Sun x TVD paneled jeggings in black! Was trying out my missy pixie Enna loafers in gold which just arrived in the mail and I love them :D

 I really like shiny and glittery and shimmery and sequined stuff. Haha

And to end off my post, here's a photo of QQ standing guard by my bed! She was just sitting there, very still with her eyes trained ahead. Super cute lah. 



Be back with more posts about London soon!
Happy weekend ahead :D






You Might Also Like

25 comments



  1. A licensed Loan Lender, We offer Affordable Loan at 3% interest rate available for local and international borrowers, Are you seriously interested in getting a genuine Loan without stress? Do you need this Loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more details via:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

    (1)Full Name:
    (2)Country:
    (3)State:
    (4)Address:
    (5)Sex:
    (6)Occupation:
    (7)Amount needed:
    (8)Loan duration:
    (9)Loan purpose:
    (10)Telephone

    Email Us:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH 3% INTEREST RATE APPLY NOW $$$.
      Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.
      Email:  shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

      LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS.
      First Name:
      Last Name:
      Date Of Birth:
      Address:
      Sex:
      Phone No:
      City:
      Zip Code:
      State:
      Country:
      Nationality:
      Occupation:
      Monthly Income:
      Loan Amount:
      Loan Duration:
      Purpose of the loan:
      Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

      $$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH 3% INTEREST RATE APPLY NOW $$$.
      Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.
      Email:  shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

      LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS.
      First Name:
      Last Name:
      Date Of Birth:
      Address:
      Sex:
      Phone No:
      City:
      Zip Code:
      State:
      Country:
      Nationality:
      Occupation:
      Monthly Income:
      Loan Amount:
      Loan Duration:
      Purpose of the loan:
      Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Beautiful dresses! You look attractive in white dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need personal loan? Does your firm,company or industry need financial assistance? Do you need finance to start your business? Do you need finance to expand your business? We give out loan to interested individuals who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us at Email:flourishloancredite@gmail.com
    APPLICATION DETAILS
    Your Full Details:
    Full Name:
    Loan Amount Need:
    Loan Duration:
    Phone Number:
    Applied before?
    State:
    Monthly Income:
    Country:
    You are to send this to our Company Email;flourishloancredite@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Day Sir/Madam: Do you need an urgent loan to finance your business or in any purpose? We are certified and legitimate and international licensed loan lender we offer loans to Business firms. Individuals, companies firms, corporate bodies at an affordable interest rate of 3%. It might be a short or long term loan or even if you have poor credit. We shall process your loan as soon as we receive your application. We are an independent financial institution. We have built up an excellent reputation over the years in providing various types of loans to thousands of our customers. We offer Educational loan, Business loan, home loan, Agricultural loan, Personal loan, Auto loan with either a good or bad credit history. If you are interested in our above loan offer you are advice to fill the below information and return to us for more details. You can contact us with this email (standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com) we shall respond to you as soon as we receive your loan application details below.

    First name:
    Middle name:
    Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
    Gender:
    Marital status:
    Total Amount Needed:
    Time Duration:
    Address:
    Currency Needed
    City:
    State/province:
    Zip/postal code:
    Country:
    Phone:
    Mobile/cellular:
    Monthly Income:
    Occupation:
    Which sites did you know about us.....
    ( standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com )for immediate attention. Contact
    us now and get an urgent loan within two (2) days!!!
    Regards,
    Mr Abdul Muqse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan
    Quick Application Process
    Approvals within 4 Hours
    No Hidden Fees Loan
    Funding in less than 1 day
    Get unsecured working capital
    Contact Us At : abidinmohdmostafaloanfirm@gmail.com

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ===========================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At : Whats App +919582759438

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com
    Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply.
    Regards,
    Muqse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you need a genuine Loan to settle your bills and startup
    business? contact us now with your details to get a good
    Loan at a low rate of 3% per Annual email us:
    Do you need Personal Finance?
    Business Cash Finance?
    Unsecured Finance
    Fast and Simple Finance?
    Quick Application Process?
    Finance. Services Rendered include,
    *Debt Consolidation Finance
    *Business Finance Services
    *Personal Finance services Help
    Please write back if interested with our interest rate datanfincorpfinance@gmail.com
    Whats App +918929593217

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you need Finance?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
    We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
    expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email: maxcreditfinance@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you need Finance?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
    We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
    expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email: maxcreditfinance@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you need Finance?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
    We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
    expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email: maxcreditfinance@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you need a genuine Loan to settle your bills and startup
    business? contact us now with your details to get a good
    Loan at a low rate of 3% per Annual email us:
    Do you need Personal Finance?
    Business Cash Finance?
    Unsecured Finance
    Fast and Simple Finance?
    Quick Application Process?
    Finance. Services Rendered include,
    *Debt Consolidation Finance
    *Business Finance Services
    *Personal Finance services Help
    Please write back if interested with our interest rate datanfincorpfinance@gmail.com
    Whats App +918929593217

    ReplyDelete
  12. WE SPECIALIZE IN FAST APPROVALS
    You can access our Credit/funding facilities from Any location in the world.
    Reply for more information about our credit offer via Email: ahmedconsultancycompany@gmail.com


    Are you frustrated or tired of seeking Financial assistance from Bank and different financial organization, have you encountered company with unsatisfied financial services?
    Here is your chance to secure fast and genuine money lending at a very low interest rate. For more information,
    Email: ahmedconsultancycompany@gmail.com


    We offer the right solution to your financial needs.We stand apart from other lenders because we believe in customer service, and we stay with you until you get the results you want.In general we offer home finances,car finances,commercial finances,business finances,e.t.c, at lower interest rate of 3%.
    We provide our prospective customer long lasting financial solutions that helps their companies thrive and grow"and also help them to invest and clear you existing debts. Email: ahmedconsultancycompany@gmail.com
    Contact us now for more information.


    We are financial builders and we give out loan to everyone ranging from personal, commercial, business financial with our amounts ranging from min 2,000.00 to 1,000,000.00 with a fixed and very low interest rate of 3%. Do you want to own a company? Do you want to own a Home? Is Your Company having financial problem? Do you have a contract/project and need money to fund it? Apply for a financial today and get financed within 3-4 working
    days.Email:ahmedconsultancycompany@gmail.com
    Phone number :+1 516-591-0949 (Whatsapp Only)

    Do you need a Loan?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?
    I think you have come to the right place.
    We offer Loans atlow interest rate.
    Interested people should please contact us on
    For immediate response to your application, Kindly
    reply to this email: ahmedconsultancycompany@gmail.com
    Phone number :+1 516-591-0949 (Whatsapp Only)

    DO YOU NEED A LOAN : TRUST ME WE CAN SOLVE YOUR FINANCE PROBLEM
    Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At : ahmedconsultancycompany@gmail.com
    Phone number :+1 516-591-0949 (Whatsapp Only)

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Credit Card Clearance Loan
    *Debt Consolidation Loan
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At : ahmedconsultancycompany@gmail.com
    Phone number :+1 516-591-0949 (Whatsapp Only)

    ReplyDelete


  13. Are you in financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?
    GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE*
    We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide,Tho card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.

    **WHAT WE OFFER**

    *1)WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS/MONEY GRAM TRANSFER*
    *2)BANKS TRANSFERS*
    *3)CRYPTO CURRENCY MINNING*
    *4)LOADING OF ACCOUNTS*
    *5)WALMART TRANSFERS*
    *6)BITCOIN INVESTMENTS*
    *7)REMOVING OF NAME FROM DEBIT RECORD AND CRIMINAL RECORD*

    email int.hackers002@gmail.com
    you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment

    whatsapp only ===>> +1(301) 329-5298

    WE ARE REAL AND LEGIT........... FUNDS/FORGET ABOUT GETTING A LOAN..

    IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND TRUSTED

    whatsapp only ===>> +1(301) 329-5298

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 4 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 72hrs
    Get unsecured working capital?
    call or add us on what's app +91-9818603391
    Email us: clemalphafinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr. Alpha Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr. Alpha Loan Firm via Email call or add us on what's app+91-9818603391 Contact Us At : clemalphafinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your credit score. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We encourage you to contact us and learn more about the loans service we offered. If you have any questions or want more information about our company, please do not hesitate to contact us: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com

    Full Name:
    Amount Needed:
    Duration:
    Country
    Cell No:
    Sex:
    Best Regards
    Whats App no +919667837169
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

    ReplyDelete

  18. Hello:
    Need urgent loan to solve your financial needs, we offer

    reliable loan at an interest rate applicable to all loans is

    (3%), if you are interested contact us via

    (honestloan10@gmail.com) with the information below
    Your full name: _____
    Country: _____
    City: _____
    Address: _____
    Amount Needed: _____
    duration: _____
    Loan Purpose: _____
    Monthly income: _____
    Age: _____
    Sex: _____
    Occupation: _____
    Telephone number: _____
    Thanks.
    Mr Klain Leo

    ReplyDelete

  19. We offer very low interest rates in relation to the slowdown of economic activity (recession) in most countries in the world, Our company now offers affordable interest rate loan, so what do you need funds to boost your business? Or are you in need of money for some personal purposes? Why not contact us now that we offer individuals and legal loans at an interest rate of 2% for a maximum period of 25 years. Interested applicant can contact or email us back via email: inforamzanloan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sawda Capital Finance are experts at identifying the most beneficial working capital finance and cash flow finance solutions for you worldwide. We will help you achieve the best outcome for your situation.

    Our scheme gives way for people who are willing and ready to make changes and get to their goal , through the aid of our financial services.

    We have a very flexible condition and a considerable interest rate, and for more information about our financial service/scheme, kindly contact us with your interest TODAY

    Email: sawda.finance@gmail.com
    Phone: +918415036110
    WhatsApp: +918415036110

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pure Red Liquid Mercury For Sale
    We supply Pure Red Liquid Mercury 20/20 99.9995% at wholesale prices per bottle (34.5 kg). Pure Red Liquid Mercury can be availed from us in assorted variety as per the requirement at the market leading price.
    We want real buyers and we will provide you with video of the red mercury test with your code. We are dedicated in sourcing for long term business only. For any information that you are interested to know about the quality and purity of our product , do not hesitate to contact us. Shipping is through a private shipping company that delivers worldwide directly to your home address.
    *** Text/Whatsapp: +1 646-535-7719 ***
    ---- Reach us: info.a1researchersltd@gmail.com --

    Specifications:
    Molecular formula : Sb2O7Hg2
    Density : 20/20
    Purity : 99.9999%
    Color : Cherry red
    Form : Liquid metal

    ReplyDelete
  22. We can provide the official Mercury Purity Certification provided and tested by our government certified laboratories.

    *** Text/Whatsapp: +1 646-535-7719 ***
    ---- Reach us: info.a1researchersltd@gmail.com --

    Product : Silver Liquid Mercury
    Quality : 99.996%
    Flask : 34.5 kg
    Min. Order : 30 flasks
    Mercury Cas No:7439-97-6
    Key words : Liquid Mercury, Virgin Liquid Mercury, Raw Virgin Mercury, Liquid Mercury 99.99, Quicksilver
    Molecular Formula:Hg
    Application:Gold mining, gold dredging, hydraulics, lightbulb, Mircochips, Dental application, Mercury
    Specifications:0
    Packaging:34.5kg Steel Flask
    Transportation: by Sea or Air

    ReplyDelete
  23. GBL Powder or GBL Liquid
    Most people trying to order GBL Powder online usually get mixed up whether to order GBL powder or GBL liquid. They work in the same way and whichever you choose to take may simply be a matter of choice but there is a little more to it. GBL Liquid comes at a standard concentration that is safe and a regular user will simply follow the dosage without any complex considerations. On the other hand, a reseller may opt for the power so that they may fine-tune the concentration to specific levels before reselling.
    Text/Whatsapp: +1 646-535-7719 --
    Reach us: info.a1researchersltd@gmail.com --

    Europe Vendors of GBL and GHB,
    Buy Gamma-Butyrolactone GBL and Gamma Hydroxybutyrate (GHB) Online,
    Best offer for Gamma-Butyrolactone GBL and Gamma Hydroxybutyrate (GHB),
    Online Vendors of GBL and GHB ,
    Pharma quality Gamma-Butyrolactone GBL and Gamma Hydroxybutyrate (GHB),
    Gamma-Butyrolactone GBL and Gamma Hydroxybutyrate (GHB) for sale ,
    GBL & GHB for sale in USA,
    Safe source for GBL and GHB in Europe ,

    ReplyDelete
  24. Caluanie Muelear Oxidize ( Crude Caluanie 99% is generated from Muelear oxidize),
    Product originally made in the USA
    We can distribute worldwide. This product is used for crushing and processing precious metals and semi precious stones. It is used for processing precious and semiprecious stones, crushing metals in the chemical industry.
    Text/Whatsapp: +1 646-535-7719 --
    Reach us: info.a1researchersltd@gmail.com --

    We also supply:
    *Gamma-Butyrolactone GBL Gamma Hydroxybutyrate (GHB)
    *Silver & Red Mercury

    Caluanie Muelear Oxidize in USA,
    Caluanie Muelear Oxidize Parteurize dealers,
    Caluanie Muelear Oxidize Parteurize Vendors,
    Caluanie muelear oxidize 2020,
    Caluanie manufacturers,
    Caluanie muelear oxidize prices,

    ReplyDelete