USS Hollywood After Party

So last Friday, sissy Yina jio-ed me along with her to attend the Hollywood After Party cos she knew that I was in the doldrums lately and I guess she wanted to make sure I don't spend too much time being by myself and thinking silly thoughts. AWWW. <3

It's confirmed - she loves me. Cos I asked her HAHA.

"Do you love me?"
"Yes." LOL

Anyways, she blogged about it so I'm just gonna steal her nicely photoshopped pictures and repost them here! :P

Went to Vivocity to meet her after work to head to USS together and that stupid girl took the roundabout route via circle line and ended up being so late.

on the monorail to USS! sissy just bought a new camera and this was taken with it. 

we don't look alike at all right?

Christmas lightings are up at USS!

Hollywood boulevard in USS with merrily twinkling christmas lights :)

Yina and her friend Evonnz - super chio beauty blogger! I don't quite dare to look at her straight in the eyes for fear she electrifies me. 



the cranberry vodka I was holding tasted just like cranberry. no vodka.

thank you sissy for photoshopping me so I look presentable next to Evonnz

the Goodfellas were performing that night! Nice. I like them.

New Sasame Street attraction coming up really soon at USS

chilling in some random restaurant. Specially opened till late for the after party.

last photo of the night- I love you too sissy! <3

Anyway I'm not gonna explain much about the after party cos I am not going to be paid for it anyways hahahha but I shall be nice and direct you to my sissy's blog where you can find out more here.

Some instagram/mobile snaps:

Really early Christmas pressies from my colleagues. Makes me feel so loved <3

was packing stuff back into my new cupboards and shelves the other night and realised I really am a true blue apple fan girl. Steve Jobs FTW!

Said shelf in the midst of packing. Loving the fuchsia/white effect.

OFTD for a super good friend's wedding! Kate Middleton dress in Rose from littleredheels. The dress is so lovely, it attracted too much unwarranted attention the night I was in it. 

Me completely stripped of all make-up. No guys in the right mind will hit on this girl right? I tell you it's the dress.

 Peplum top from Klarra which is kinda too long for my short torso... Keep or sell?

You can follow me on instagram @zuanqing ! 


TGIF everybardy!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi!

    If you're really gonna sell the Klarra Peplum top, I'd like to buy! My email is Angela.Giselle@hotmail.com :D

    ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela, I have sent you an email regarding the top. Please reply if you are keen! :)

      Delete
  2. 是你妹妹技术好好不好 哈哈哈 and please don't write until like that leh LOL I make sure I stare at you next time!

    ReplyDelete