♥ on 12.12.12


Looking at this photo makes me happy :)
Will blog about Andre and Huimei's ROM soon when I upload the photos! 


Meanwhile, if you are following me on instagram (@zuanqing), I woke up with a really bad swollen left eye for no apparent reason yesterday morning. I swear I didn't cry. Haha. I had to wear specs to work so no one gets freaked out by my swollen eye... I only applied eye make-up on my non-swollen eye haha.
my imbalanced eyes and crooked specs

thank goodness the swelling kinda subsided towards the end of the day. not totally - but enough for me to apply eye makeup!

Went to Tampopo @ Liang Court to meet Weijie (& his new gf Ying) who were back from Perth for a holiday in Singapore! Along with Suzie & Matt & Gabs whom I didn't know was joining us. I bought them all something except him. Oops. Haha.

I had the pork and chicken bone ramen and honestly I think it's kinda overrated. Gimme Marutama or Ippudo any day man! After dinner we adjourned to Brewerkz for drinks + desserts! I had a strawberry & pear cider which was pretty alright albeit a little on the sweet side, and the girls shared this really awesome bread and butter pudding with whiskey caramel which I have no photos of. Haha. 





 The hoothoot is so cute! 


After which Weijie had this abrupt craving for durians and we went to this really atas durian place at Still Road. It has indoor seating with aircon and even a Christmas tree inside!! Like most atas durian stall ever.

That's all from me for now. Till the next!

You Might Also Like

0 comments