Pancake! and my pets

Hello! Merry Christmas Eve to all :)

Sorry I have been procrastinating with my photos uploading hence I'm unable to blog on recent happenings! And tomorrow morning I will be flying off to Cambodia - Christmas in Cambodia! :D So do bear with me for a while... will still update my instagram when I possibly can so follow me @zuanqing!

Anyways, today I'm here to blog about Pancake! He is like the super most adorable cat ever and after seeing his photos I totally feel like owning a munchkin cat too hahaha. Think I should settle on my bunny first =P

Look at him!!!


my iphone wallpaper now! shoooo cuteeeeesxzzz

He is so super cute... go like his Facebook fan page here! http://www.facebook.com/i.m.pancake

Since we are on the topic of animals, here are some mobile snaps of my pooches at home. I have 3: Baby the obese chihuahua, QQ the manja yorkie, and Pepper the senior schnauzer haha.

2 snoozing dogs on a lazy Saturday morning

she loves to lie on her back like this!


my maid bullying ah bee by placing her in storage. haha


bringing QQ out for a ride!

This is Ivan - we are dogsitting him currently cos his family is away! He's super tame and guai, but gets super hyper whenever we bring him out for a walk :)


me attempting to walk 3 dogs at once haha

  
Sissy with the 2 dogs 

QQ and the colorful flowers! Haha she's so super shaggy and cuteeeeee 

Last week my company had a CSR event and we went to play laser tag with a buncha youths! It's somewhat similar to paint ball but less the pain and stains. Haha.


 Our youngest laser tag player that day - Aidan! He is a very smart and cute boy. 

and here is the prettiest laser tag player that day HAHA =P

 Cell lunch + gift exchange! Got a pretty coffee tumbler from Justin and a jar of stickies + love note from Swi

 And I got a bedside table from Ikea yesterday! Spent like 2 hours assembling it omg. With multiple cuts and sore thumbs from screwing in the bolts. Totally don't think this is worth 99 bucks considering the quality. But I have to admit it does look quite good :D

Have a joyous Christmas and blessed New Year ahead guys! Will try to update this space as much as I can :)

Toodles. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments