#FAM2906



Whew! It's been a while since my last post here. I see cobwebs everywhere haha. So I've had my first semester of school done and completed. Results came out last week and I am super pleased to announce that I am a …. *drumroll* first class honors student! Haha. Managed to get H1s for all my four subjects - and that's equivalent to first class honors. Never imagined myself to be doing so well but I guess the hard work and effort I've put into attending every single class, always trying to contribute in classes, and the tremendous amount of research I do for all my essays have paid off. Of course I cannot forget about the support and love I received from my beloved friends who have been encouraging me and praying for me unceasingly. So much love there I can't even. x

Happily on winter break now and had a super smashing vacay with my dearest and closest who specially planned a surprise trip to Melbourne for my birthday. Well, it WAS meant to be a surprise till I spoilt it by booking air tix home for the holiday right after they booked their tix to Melbourne. So frantic were they to find out their I was planning to extend my stay in sg that they spilled everything to me when we met up in sg and thus I decided to fly back earlier than planned so that we would all be in Melbs at the same time when they arrive. How sweet are these friends! I feel so supremely blessed and undeserving and I thank God for them and their unconditional love towards me.

That said, we had an awesome 9.5 days together traveling around Melbs, Tassie and ending the trip in Sydney. Since I am on holiday now and super free (been doing nothing but sleep, eat, and marathon-ing Masterchef online - how can a cooking show be so exciting and emotional!?) I have decided to revive this dusty blog with my Oz adventures I had with some of my best friends.

To kick it off, here's a video I compiled of the memorable times we had over the 9.5 days. I hope you enjoy it (whoever you are)!


You Might Also Like

0 comments