Proenza Schouler

Ever since I first laid eyes on the Proenza Schouler PS1, I knew I had to get my hands on it some day.


And that day came when I was feeling utterly in the dumps and *almost* to the point where I thought no amount of shopping could cheer me up at all, sometime in February 2012.

Then I happened to come across Kepris and they were having an on-going PS event.

This bag practically hypnotised me on the spot. Clearly I wasn't able to just buy a bag that costs $2,000+ at a go like that. Fortunately (or it may be unfortunately), they offered interest-free installment payment plans with UOB and I think I just received my UOB Ladies' Card...

And it was the point of no return.

After reading through the terms & conditions and determining the monthly repayment plans, I bought the bag a few impulsive clicks later.

It did bring me out of the doldrums for a while as I looked forwardly excitedly for my bag to be delivered! However boys and girls this kind of happiness is only short term so do not learn from me! Hahahaha. Retail therapy is good but is short-lived. Although my favourite quote is still "I may be a mess. But at least I'll be a well-dressed mess." Lame excuse to justify my non-stop shopping wahhaha.

Although I do love my PS1 very much and its classic camel color proves to go well with basically any other colors, it would have been more eye-catching with more poppish colors as they have now, like turquoise and yellow and what not which regrettably, was not within my choice of selection at the time I bought it.

First look of the bag upon delivery







In any case, I still do like it very much and am currently lemming for another PS bag which is the PS11...! Anyone wanna consider getting for me for Christmas!? LOL.

This time round, I'd be sure to get one in a funky color. Although tbh Black does have a very classy feel to it. Which color catches your eye? :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments