What I wear in Melbourne

Coming from a tropical city like Singapore, I had difficulty grasping the essence of cold wear fashion i.e. fall/winter when I'm in oz and I think it shows... Haha. Doesn't help that shopping here is expensive. Winter wear is also expensive cos of the material. So, with my limited amount of clothes (relatively so as compared to back in SG haha!) and a teeny wee bit of shopping (I only go for sale/discounted items!), here are some of my ootds in Melb.

Sweater gifted by my lil sis from BKK, tweed skirt from Missypixie, knit scarf gifted by my colleague from Cold Wear, bag from Proenza Schouler and pink flats from Melissa

Furry jumper from Valleygirl ($9.90!), tangerine midi skirt from Aforarcade, brown weaved monk shoes from ASOS, sling leather bag from Zara (not pictured - well, you can only see the sling haha), foldable wayfarers from Ray Ban

Skirt from Zara, boots bought in Melb ($20!), backpack from Taobao

Dress from Primark (London), Furry knit shrug from Missguided ($30!), brown shopper bag from ASOS, boots from Glue Store ($25!)

Knit jumper from Ohvola, inner shirt from F21

Dress from ASOS, knee high boots from Fabriekshop

Dress from a blogshop I forgot the name..., bag from Dotti, boots from The Iconic ($20!)

Jumper from Big W, shorts from Luela, boots bought in Melb ($20!), backpack from Taobao

Leather jacket from Cotton On, peplum top from Loveandbravery, knit skirt from Love Bonito

Inner tank from ARMY (yes the old grey army tank!), exercise tights from Big W

Jumper from Dotti, jeans from Bugis, ankle boots from The Iconic ($15!)

Grey jumper from Dotti, inner pink top from Big W, skirt from ASOS, boots from Hong Kong

Camel suede leather jacket from MNG, inner tank from TVD, leggings from Cotton On

Coat from Love Bonito, cotton v-neck from Cotton On, black skirt from Cotton On, boots from HK

Knit jumper from Factorie ($9.90!), inner tee from Big W

Knit shrug and midi skirt from TVD

Jumper from H&M, skirt from TVD, boots from HK

Top from TVD, skirt from Loveandbravery

Pink jumper from Missguided, jegginge from H&M, shoes from TCL, black knit shrug koped from Yina hahaha I think it's from TVD

Black jumper from Chica Booti, inner shirt from F21, jeggings from ASOS, coat from Primark, scarf from Just Jeans, black faux leather sling bag from H&M

Dress from LB, scarf from Glassons

Jacket from I.P. Zone (which I think is now defunct! and the best thing is, it belonged to my mother - I hoped it from her haha!), dress from My Spring Fling, snood and belt from Cotton On

Top from TVD, jeans from Topshop, scarf from Cambodia

Dress from The Tinsel Rack

Inner quilted top from Flaunt.cc

nothing new here. haha

Sweater from Cotton On

Jumper and jeans from Valleygirl (both at $9.90!), beanie from Cotton On, shoes from Tod's

again… nothing new here

I splurged on a jacket from Topshop! :/, top from BKK, jeans from Cotton On

Jumper gifted by a friend from TW I think, jeggings from TippyTap, scarf from HK, bag from H&M




You Might Also Like

0 comments