Rounding up London with woggers

Yes. I know I haven't been blogging in the longest time. Haiz it's really hard to upkeep a blog. Kudos to my sissy Yina. That's why she is with Nuffnang and I am not. Hahaha.

Anyways, I actually have tonnes of things to blog about. Just no time and will power to do it!

I will try harder to blog more frequently. For now, just to round up my London trip with photos of the woggers! Everybody loves looking at photos right? :D

Fish & Chips before our musical

Jump shots as we were coming down from the observatory

Queueing up to see the Prime Meridien Line

At Harrods

Dwarfed by Harrods bears

Stupid bad that broke on me as I was making my way to the airport

At Portobello Market

Enjoying the most delish red velvet cupcakes in the cold!

Woggers go to Portobello


Lunch at Four Seasons





Okay. Promise to blog again soon! Prolly before the haze clears up HAHA.

You Might Also Like

0 comments