Amsterdam

Hello party people! What are all of you up to on a Saturday night especially in this long Easter weekend? Hope you peeps are enjoying your weekend so far :D

And yesssss-ahhh I am finally back to blog! Previously I was away in Bangkok for a week and just before I left my lappie broke down and I had to bring it for servicing only when I came back from BKK and right now it's currently back as good as new in my care :)

This MBA is very precious to me and I was so heart broken when it wasn't working.

So yes, one x lousy excuse of why I haven't been blogging haha. Am here to round up my trip to Amsterdam!

My stay in Amsterdam was short hence I didn't have time to do many things. I guess one thing that cannot be missed is to visit their windmills! (and no I didn't smoke any weed when I was there tho I was "encouraged" to haha)

After a much needed night of rest Edwin and I woke up bright and early to head to Zaans Schans to explore.

Passing by a lot a lot a lot of bicycles as we made our way to the train station

My ticket!

photo credit to best friend

Bored while waiting for the train...


and our train is here!


Best friend

me!

artistic shot by best friend

Walking to where the windmills are - it was such cold weather but with lovely sunshine 


spotted this cute owl in a display window


I love the picturesque views of such water bodies in Amsterdam

spot the windmills!

hello!


House of Miffy


clogs museum

giant clog


such intricacy

clogs making demonstration

a cloggy christmas tree

Dutch pancake

awesome tree-lined path


my favouritest photo from Amsterdam

check out the traffic light for cyclists!

After having seen enough windmills, we headed back to the apartment for a short rest and then best friend took me cycling around Amsterdam! He rented a bike for me :)

I was perpetually eating his dust

taking in the beautiful sights on our rides



Famous landmark of Amsterdam - Iamsterdam

I scaled it!



Spotted giant chess at play as we roamed around the streets

Ended the night with a drink at a local pub

Best friend sending me off at the airport the next morning - thank you for a great visit to Amsterdam!


Sorry for the image heavy post! Didn't realize I took so many photos in Amsterdam haha. And I also realized I missed out on one day in London where I visited St. Paul's Cathedral! Will be back very soon to round up my trip.

Have a kickass Easter Sunday tomorrow everyone! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments